I want to go to Hakkoda, but I don't have anybody to go with (Its hard to get a package for just one person), I am considering a 3 day weekend so maybe we could have a few nice runs on a Friday.

I was thinking about the last weekend of March or first 2 weekends of April. If anybody is up for it email me.

If a good few people want to join then we can get a group discount.

regarding recent news, simon is gaining quite the positive rep. Nice to put news to the face I once met in a parking lot.

if you are having trouble finding single accomodation, there is a hostel just down the road (on the bus-line) by mori hills ski resort. they have night skiing too, which is sweet if it's been snowing, as well as access to onsens. I stayed there when I skied hakkoda, very new and clean.

SirJibAlot ok lets try and arrange something then, I have to go near April because I lent a coworker some money.

samurai yeah I was thinking of taking at least one tour from him... but not much more.

A package between two people would be cheaper than getting the train and booking the hostel.