Hi folks,

I'm planning a snowboard trip to Japan in February next year with some friends. I've no clue where to go, but heard and read that Niseko or Hakuba were quite nice spot's. Would be great to get some advice from you guys where is the best location, snow, nightlife, etc. We also don't mind to join a bigger group, to get a better deal for accommodation.

Thanks in advance for your replies

Chris

Chris@HK the upshot is a bit of time scrolling through past posts will tell you what you want to know. Nisseko and Hakuba are two no-brainers for what your stated priorities are. Nisseko generally has a more reliable higher quantity of powder but Hakuba backcountry prolly offers steeper more challanging terrain if you're able to get out amongst it.

always ask wiggles or tellyboy and they will tell you. usally 3 good ones. I gather alps will have one at tracks. snoed inn if it opens and the then there is the big club in town that always puts one on for the resort workers and locals. I will find out from wiggles in a few days and post it then if not already posted

Cheers mate. I will be looking for any new posts.

I ve already booked a place in Happo from 2-4 Jan. Would be nice if there is something going on around that period.

Although to tell you the truth I prefer to sleep early and get on the first lift next morning! \:D