Thanks, I did, am also looking for second hand shops in Tokyo. Several posts people mention there are second hand stores which sell last seasons used gear. Mite be trying my luck but would be good if someone could give me an address.

Sorry to barge in,

am looking for a nice last years board at around 155 to 160cm (I`m 182cm and weigh in around 75kg). It should probably be a bit on the stiff side as well since I`m a beginner. Do you have one that fits the description? Price I`m not sure about, will be boarding for about a month, so I hope to evolve a bit during that time, so maybe ~20000-~30000?

Thanks

Awashi - can't pm you since you don't have enough posts. Had a look but no boards are as cheap as 2-3man. They are 50% off from on average 8man so they are all between 35000 to 45000. There are no-name brand boards for 1 to 2man though ;\)

i think u just need to post 4 more times and it should work. Not sure when I'll be able to get back to check. I remember there was a rossignol premiere (stiff) - i think 155cm. a 154 Jeenyus Kevin Jones for 3man (soft). but those would be too small for you. will get back to you later in the week

I will if it doesn`t work with ten posts, will get there fairly quickly.

Bindings and boots probably don`t get as hefty price cuts do they. ;\)

Boots I have to try on first and buy locally anyway, but if you find proper bindings lying around there, I`d be interested as well.

Ochanomizu/Jimbocho/Kanda - All the same place. You're actually best off getting off at Awajicho/Ogawamachi station. That gets you right in the thick of it. Just head out onto Yasukuni Dori and look for the huge Victoria Sports sign.

Got boots (Burton Ruler 26.5), pants and a jacket there, so many snow shops.... was amazed (am kind of an country bumpkin though so your mileage may vary). Will rent boards the first week to find out what I like.