Even if we knew how to get it, are you stupid enough to believe, that we would share that information on a public forum?

Drugs here land you in jail or worse deported for those here long term, so no we wont tell you and we are not glad you askd either.

While in Japan goodluck asking people for weed very good luck.

Haha, yeh well picked up ocean11...I did contradict myself there.

I suppose what I was trying to place an emphasis on is cultural sensitivity. Obviously I can't speak on behalf of any specific culture. All I know is that i've been to Japan, Canada and Whistler... And what I learnt, through my experiences there, was that marijuana is far more accepted by both the authorities and citizens in alpine areas in USA/Canada than it is in those of Japan.

Obviously, it is illegal almost everywhere in the world as you correctly pointed out.

Still it doesn't change the point I was trying to make - show respect when you travel to another country. Don't bother looking for drugs in Japan.

• SnowJapan Moderator

ger - just deleted your post, you surely know why.

Early Cuyler. You are free to do whatever you wish in your own time. However, the Snow Japan Forums are not the place to discuss things like how to obtain illegal substances in Japan.

I'm going to close this thread now.