Quote:
As expected it is a beautiful blue bird powder day, the ones dreams and great memories are made of. So if you are in Hakuba or are just heading out the door to go for your first of the year shred you are the lucky ones. If you are stuck in sunday traffic in Tokyo better luck next week. There was copious amounts of snow over the last couple of days and our base is neering the 1 metre mark. The peaks of Hakuba are in perfect view from the valley and the slopes are all white to the valley. More snow is on it's way through the week and more lifts should be opening along with the smaller hills in the valley next weekend.
when you are in the city and not up in the mountains reading snow reports like that is really depressing! thanks for rubbing it in.
Hope all those in Hakuba have a great day....bastards!
violin.gif

I know dude. Actually, just got back from a long run up to the top of my local hills and found a bit of snow at the top-400m or so high. It's about as close as I'm gonna get till January.

Looks like it is puking down at the moment on the cams. 44 days to go b4 I get over to Hakuba. Not depressing for me to watch the base grow but I can understand when you are so close to the slopes and not able to ride. Hope you get out there soon.