I have been waiting patiently for Nozawa's Homepage to be built, they said it would be ready today and I have checked it twice an hour since I woke up this morning.

First, I looks great and it's not a flash webite, which is a definate plus (flash websites may look good, but they loose functionability like coping text and pictues)

-Prices are the same as last year

-currently still the old english page, just the japanese site has been updated

-the trail, map is flash mad.gif

-the following lifts are no longer operating

-karazawa2

-nagasaka 4

-still have niko niko wednesday

-I hate the flash trail map, I can barely read it, it's so small, ah sorry I just realised you can zoom in.

-looks like the kandahar course is still not open to the public on a regular basis

-oh, maybe the flash map isn't so bad, I just printed the map and it looks great

-maybe an improved snow park?

-opening november 26 (if they have some snow), still no snowmaking facilities

-a big plus!! it appears all lifts may be open from 820-500, whereas before they opened and closed at all different times (still not sure about this one, but that is what is written on the lift status page)

-mid-week closures (January to March)-karazawa pair 2 and nagasaka 4(both not on the trail map but listed under midweek closures?), Utopia pair, Challenger, Yunomine pair,

-trails still appear the same

my kanji reading ability isn't the greatest, so please correct me if I missunderstood something

overall very nice, and I'm still going to buy another season pass

http://www.nozawaski.com/

and English

http://www.vill.nozawaonsen.nagano.jp/info/english/start.htm

I also recieved information in the post today, pretty much the same info as the website

Ocean, not sure exactly what you mean, maybe you mean they don't need it because they get lots all the time anyway? (just like newcastle, in Australia had lots of coal in it's prime) I'm actually a coal mining engineer by profession but maybe it's a bit before my time.

I suppose your right though

I see they did not provide a guide to the places that provide fun for cheesefans. That's a big miss. They could theoretically have a "Cheese" section listing places and explaining about all the cheeses available. It would be one of the more popular parts of the site, for sure.

Rocky V. Sorry to take away your big plus, but lifts are not operating from 8:20 to 5:00. What you saw refers to the general opening time of the ressort.

English HP will probably not be updated anymore. At least not as long as they aren't going to employ me again mad.gif