any chance of a seperate forum for winter sports only?

First up Id just like to say Im not trying to be rude or upset anyone here but Id just like to suggest a bit more of a reshuffle of the forum.

I cant remember exactly when I registered on sjg but It was a while ago, Its great that the forum has attracted a lot of new users but I am mainly interested in accessing the site to participate in a winter sports discussion.

I've felt that the forum has been getting a litttle unfocussed for some time but since the recent upgrades and the forum being billed as a Winter sports , Japan talk ect. ect. discussion its a little hard to sort through. Its just gotten a bit out of hand. J pops , cars, dating, movies Bekam ect. ect ect.

I have no problem with all that stuff but would it be possible to divide the forum up a little more. Ive seen other sites that even have seperate forums for special interests eg a backcountry forum, pipe forum ect...

Is it just me or does anyone else think this would be a good idea.

(just opinions are cool, I dont need to be rated )

Thanks

PEAKER

Peaker,

We are also very happy that both the site in general and the Forum have seen great increases in visitors over the last year.

As you probably know, the site will relaunch in early November. There will be a lot of changes, one of which will be a reorganisation of the Forum - as you suggest....just please wait a little longer and it will happen \:\)

In the meantime, if you have any comments concerning the site, the best way to get our undivided attention is to send an email to editor@skijapanguide.com - that way the messages gets directly into our inbox and it gets noticed by the people who matter concerning site decisions. Thanks!

Thanks for the comments again, and look forward to the new site.....

SJG