What's the funniest thing you've seen in the lift line?

Not really a funny thing, but an oddity. I saw a handicapped guy in the lift line the other day in one of those bouncy chair skis. I wonder how they get those things up on the quad, because the chair and sus assembly is pretty bulky. I wouldn't mind having a go at that myself...

Going off the original topic here, but...

Ocean, they release the spring system between the chair and the ski so they can sit on the quad.

I was once on the national disabled ski team's training camp (as an outsider); it was great to see these guys' attitudes towards the sport - on a rainy day they were basically the only ones out on the slopes..

And going 100km/h in that chair (on 1 ski) is something I don't think I'd be ready to try!

Those guys definitely get my deepest respect out of all snow-riders.

• 2 weeks later...

I saw a Japanese bloke - must have been in his 30's - wearing a Morning Musume Tshirt and hat. He was serious about it too. His fave member was that Goto (?) girl if I remember her name correctly.

Sad. Very sad.

• 2 weeks later...

Saw a guy in the lift line at Goryu last weekend wearing only "big-nappies" (ie almost nakkers). Was causing quite a stir. God knows why,...on second thoughts, maybe I do know why...!

eek.gif

I once saw Jim Carey in a lift line at Whistler, and he`s pretty god damm funny, you`ve got to admit?

He even turned to me and said,``Itth gonna b a GOOD wwuuuunn!`` (true story)