If you can take the Friday off, for under 50,000yen you can have a helluva time up there(incl hotel, lift tix and airfair plus maybe a little something extra on the side). I`ll be up there in Jan for just 40,000yen.*grin*

Jeez, and I thought paying 6,000 yen for a day out was pushing it. When your plane flies over Nagano, stuff a few bundles of brown notes down the toilet and hit the flush when you see Lake Suwa. We'll all jump up and see if we can catch some of that Tokyo money as it floats down from the sky.

Ocean, if I could sh it money I would happily do so all over you! (That was not meant as an insult by the way).

I certainly wasnt saying that either 20k or 50k were cheap... just that 50 for 2 days relative to 20 for one day is not so bad, considering distance and transportation involved.

Return ticket by bullet tok - nag = 14000!

deebs I feel your pain. That should all be included in the price of the snowboarding ticket.

cheeseman, if you ever get to 2000 posts of the kind you post at the moment, you'd better lock your door carefully at night.