okay, i`ll prolly get some harsh feedback, but who cares, this is just my whiny complaint for the day.

what the hell is with the whack ass bee-boppin` style that seemingly every Hakuba loc rider seems to take on - all this - nosepress to spin 180 hop 180 back, tailslide, carve 360 - just prancin` all the way down the mountain.

it looks more like hopscotch than snowboarding - sssoooooo laaaaame. \:D

If I could do that, I would! In fact, starting with learning fakie, that's what I'm aiming at - big gaijin lollygaggin' his way down the slopes, occasionally disappearing into the trees for some straightforward luffing.

i think it's got sumthing to do with most japanese boarders skate in the off season. i don't think doing a manual on a skateboard is too much different from doing a nose press on a snowboard. Ever seen a forum movie or a marc frank montoya video part ? i'm sure the hip hop crew have and that's what they're aiming for.

actually i kinda like those butter spins - it feels kinda nice to carve up the hill and the use the pop in your board to spring u out in the other direction.

don`t get me all wrong - I like spins, freestyle, rails, butters, skateboarding and riding fakie. i don`t just ride lines, I love freestyle

I just think it looks stupid when that`s all yer doing - all these guys yesterday trying to do the same crap in powder, because that`s all they do,

just prancing down the hill skipping along like a fairy princess, lah di dah -

I think that that style has a time and place, and yeah it`s in the snowboard park, on a flat hill it just looks dumb, and on every turn :rolleyes:

So yeah just my whiny complaint, whatever.