Anyone been to this resort?....Will be going on bus trip this weekend..Any experiences?...good/bad/ indifferent or whatever...I heard its a hell of a long way so will brace myself for that..Came back last night from Hakuba however by bus..Was a lot less painful than anticipated...Drives stopped at Tsutaya for us so we had four flicks to watch on the way back...If its comfortable and you got all the mod cons I reckon its a great affordable way to get to the mountains...any shocker "My name is Auto I like to get blotto" bus horror stories?

There was a bus accident today in Hiroshima.

Translation goes something like this-

They are a skiing bus sideslip and 17-person serious or slight injury in Hiroshima. Early in the morning, the sightseeing bus which was going in Shobara-shi, Hiroshima to the skiing area sideslipped, and 17 persons (a student and others) got injured on the 21st. It is the 183, の国道, Shobara-shi, Hiroshima-ken line that there was an accident, and the skiing bus on which 33 students of Kumamoto Gakuen University of Kumamoto Prefecture were put fell and sideslipped in the paddy field of the road side around 6:00 a.m. on the 21st. In this accident, it got seriously injured [ in_which the driver of a duplicate folded a collarbone ], and also 16 persons (a student and others) did the light injury. Snow 5cm or more has lain near the spot, and at the police, it concludes that the passenger car by which the sightseeing bus has crossed Chuo Line was avoided, and it fell utterly, and is investigating at the time of the accident.

Hope it doesn't make you worry but you asked! wakaranai.gif

Kijimadaira is one of the most BORING resorts I've ever been too. Have to admit that I went there in March, when the top lift was already closed. The slope there is really steep and looks challenging. But that's the only one. The rest of the resort is BORING!

Yes, but actually I had a good day there. I enjoyed it. Shinken seems to not like it (understatement), might be an idea to check out the reviews (don't know if there are any). If it's all open it's a fair place I think.