SnowJapan Community
Sign in to follow this  
ygrene

What's the oldest piece of kit that you still regularly use?

Apparently it's turned focaccia

http://www.princeofteck.co.uk/

For a while in the late '80's it was the only pub in London where you could get Bundy rum.

Incidentally, Harrods was the only bottle-o to sell it wtf??@@

Does anyone still drink Fosters ? Gone the way of the dinosaurs IMO.

Not in the UK.....widely available, I'm sure it's now owned (and has been for a number of years) by a UK brewery

Mad Poms is who!

Best export Aus ever did - anything to get rid of it! :happyshades:

Fosters is like drinking knatts piss, they should have kept it in Aus!

And that, my friend, is the very reason we got rid of it!

Mind you, it's better cold than any of that war\m swill you Brits drink! :sjcool:

Warm beer, yeah it is pretty yuck!

I do like the way Japanese always serve beer ice cold!

My body is the oldest piece of kit that I still use. It's got a few seasons left in it I hope.....

• Like 1

My body is the oldest piece of kit that I still use. It's got a few seasons left in it I hope.....

That is a concern Δ

Then a toss up between pair of black frayed edge session pants and a grungy olive green Katmandu thermal - wish I could say it was my helicopter!

Sign in to follow this  

sjf2019l.png

About SnowJapan

SnowJapan.com is the independent guide to skiing and snowboarding in Japan and has been online since 1999.

SnowJapan.com covers the whole of Japan. We are here to introduce the world to unbiased, honest and detailed information about winter sports in Japan. We publish exclusive and in-depth and daily content throughout the winter season and we add new functionality and content to the site every year.

We are not here to promote any specific destinations or resorts, or to sell our readers any kind of products or services. We are not a travel agency and we do not own any ski resorts, ski schools, accommodations or other related businesses.