I have a pair of F60 bindings: they are more than two years old (100+ days of riding), but still in perfect conditions. Very solid. I would recommend them, definitely.

The only problem you could have is with the highbacks: they are VERY high and it took me a while to get accustomed to them.

Quote:
Originally posted by Simon:
I have a pair of F60 bindings: they are more than two years old (100+ days of riding), but still in perfect conditions. Very solid. I would recommend them, definitely.

The only problem you could have is with the highbacks: they are VERY high and it took me a while to get accustomed to them.
yeah, they did seem significantly higher than the average.
im thinking of getting the f50. its one of the cheaper, but seems to do the same sort of thing.

i had a pair of F50's for 2 years and they were solid. i've recently upgraded to F70's for extra power to the edges..f70 are higher off the board giving you better pressure on the edges. Drake make a great binding so you'll have no problems there. Without knowing what boots you uses, i would buy bindings of the same brand. They are the perfect fit and will mean you will have less trouble with things such as snow filling in gaps under your heel, the gap between the edge of your boot and the binding etc. Compatable boots and bindings are, in my opinion, the most important thing.