SnowJapan Community
Sign in to follow this  

I also live next to the 246 so yeah, literally just up the road! :lol: I've never done it by car but it's 3 train stations away, equivalent to about a 45-minute walk or 15 minutes on the bmx! :thumbsup:

SKI, who, what or where's Mold??

I also live next to the 246 so yeah, literally just up the road! :lol: I've never done it by car but it's 3 train stations away, equivalent to about a 45-minute walk or 15 minutes on the bmx! :thumbsup:

15 minutes with or without training wheels?

Strap a board on the back and get on out there!

UK version of Paradise Alley.

Its the home of Dom & Phil!!

Sadly they have broken contact, perhaps they are in some top secret government op on the streets of Mold

Alas, it will be next summer probably before I can go back and report more, so we'll miss the Mold (and Runcorn Snowsports Centre) winter season.

:(

Mt Granview and Mold should perhaps tie-up somehow. Do some exchanges maybe. There's got to be some 'synergies' there.

Mt Granview and Mold should perhaps tie-up somehow. Do some exchanges maybe. There's got to be some 'synergies' there.

Like an Epic Pass, but more epic-er.

I'd definitely like to see some Mold pies for sale at Granview! :thumbsup: Would bring in the punters I'm sure, not that the big G needs any more advertising now that the secret's out! :D

That would be a coming together of awesome proportions!! Taking both Über destinations into stratospheric heights......perhaps making both so popular among the rich n famous that mere mortals like ourselves would be unable to visit

Just notice this one.

Thanks MO. Not sure I'd take a trip myself, but must be good in mid summer heat madness.

Sign in to follow this  

sjf2019l.png

About SnowJapan

SnowJapan.com is the independent guide to skiing and snowboarding in Japan and has been online since 1999.

SnowJapan.com covers the whole of Japan. We are here to introduce the world to unbiased, honest and detailed information about winter sports in Japan. We publish exclusive and in-depth and daily content throughout the winter season and we add new functionality and content to the site every year.

We are not here to promote any specific destinations or resorts, or to sell our readers any kind of products or services. We are not a travel agency and we do not own any ski resorts, ski schools, accommodations or other related businesses.