ANZAC DAY 2014

Australian and New Zealand Army Corps

Australia Day is commemorated on April 25th which remembers the landing of Gallipoli (1913 in Turkey where significant casualties were endured)

It is a proud day for most Australians and looked back on especially in Western Australia nearly 39% of the countries male population enlisted.

RIP

Does any other countries have something similar?

The Chinese suffered the most deaths than any other country at the hands of the oppressor do they mourn on a specific day?

Didn't the Soviet Union suffer more deaths during the war than China?

As to your question, sure, there are memorial days dedicated to those killed in war in other countries...

Yeah it seems you are right I didn't even look t these figures till I saw Iwo Jima

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_casualties

Only 20 Million Chinese lost there life the percentages are horrific though and dialogue d the soviet union were actively engaged in the war though not the Chinese.

I would like Thursday to comment as he is a national

I don't really get into ANZAC Day

I'm really surprised to hear that, GN.

Well it has mostly become a day to rally all the bogans and nationalists. People I generally try to avoid.

It starts off about respect and ends up with someone making a cornt of themselves. Vegemite, alcohol, gambling, violence. Just standard Aussie sh1t lol.

Tubs you will be glad to know Adam Goodes made his return to afl last night being subbed on late in the game and making an impact instantly.

I have no idea what any of this is all about.

But I jolly well hope that if anyone is being a disgrace to their children's indigious ancestry or the children of Mr Adam Goodes, they jolly well be properly censed and apologise issue.