I'm not tossing it out yet, but I would really question the longevity of something like that. Last thing I need is for a repair to fail on me and crash hard. I was lucky I didn't get hurt bad. The onlookers said it looked like a pretty spectacular crash.

I rode in the sideline powder the whole way down, just in case I fell ;)

I'm not tossing it out yet, but I would really question the longevity of something like that. Last thing I need is for a repair to fail on me and crash hard.

Hmm, also rotate the bindings to switch the nose and tail?

:wave:

Right where it says "Original ROSSI Quality" ;)

That part made me laugh too. After I cried and ate conbini food to cure my woes.

I'm not tossing it out yet, but I would really question the longevity of something like that. Last thing I need is for a repair to fail on me and crash hard.

Hmm, also rotate the bindings to switch the nose and tail?

:wave:

Also an idea, haha. But I ride switch too much =-(

I've only had the board less than a month for sure, but it's definitely not covered under warranty. Not a manufacturers defect or similar. I guess that's what I get for going solid wood core I suppose.

Go to niseko and find one in the racks and swap your broken half with a good half lolololo

That's just mean. Gimmie your 180cm Birdman! The one I tried to buy last year fell through =-(

Front seat landing. This is the problem (especially in the split world) of everyone wanting to be the lightest. Light =fragile.

Guess that's a no on the Birdman huh? :lol:

I think I'm going to head to Misawa this weekend and try to find a big board that the military guys sold off before PCS.

"short drive" >.>

Only a 20 hour round trip! I'd takkyubin it for a demo. But I'd be so scared to hurt it. Also what would the return address be?

Gozaimaas

White Wombat

Space 12 Tourism Center

Iiyama, Nagano, Japan

:lol:

I've only had the board less than a month for sure, but it's definitely not covered under warranty. Not a manufacturers defect or similar. I guess that's what I get for going solid wood core I suppose.

Go to niseko and find one in the racks and swap your broken half with a good half lolololo

That's just mean. Gimmie your 180cm Birdman! The one I tried to buy last year fell through =-(

A mate has just had the same problem on a SIMS (hello blowback!!) but they've agreed to replace it.....I'd get back onto Rosignol and chance your mitt. Take a pic and say that it has developed from a small scar to right across your board

Actually scratch that.....just saw your 2nd pic!

Seems today was board bashing day :(