myoko to nozawa onsen transport for fire festival

Hi Guys,

Im trying to find a way to get my husband daughter and I to nozawa onsen for the fire festival on the 15th of Jan from myoko, is there any chance I will find a bus doing transfers to and from once i get there? I have looked online however it seems there are only yours from hukabua.

any info would be great thanks!

The Myoko tourist office can probably help if you dont have a car, otherwise have a look at chuo taxi or ixsm travel. both provide transport to the resorts in niigata and nagano, hope this helps.

• Like 1

If you get to madarao the day before, you can book the bus for around 2pm which will take you there. Your accommodation at myoko might be a little problematic about taking you all the way to nozawa, but madarao might be a little easier for them.

• Like 1

We have booked the transport from Myoko to Nozawa with IXSM travel...............pick up at Resort inn ALP deliver to Nozawa 1 hour duration.

Find IXSM travel online and look for contact No.............we know they have office in Nozawa.

Cheers

Sam and Fee

I know a few people who have been messed around seriously by IXSM.

I would not recommend them, in fact the opposite.

Ok ,you live there, so which transport service would you recommend.

Well, as I live in the area and drive myself around in my car, I don't use such services.

So I really don't know actually.

But I said I would ask my accommodation. They may be riding over their mini bus themselves.

Also, as ippy said, Madarao as a mid point might be an idea.