I'm looking for others that can hold their own in the back country - Naeba-Kagura area...

Likes drop offs, wind lips, ridge jumps and knarly, knarly runs and be scared, and totally aware of Avvy's..

pref with avvy knowledge-training...

Am I asking for too much?

L.

Oh yeah...you`re the lucky dude who runs that pub up by Asagai, aren`t you Lorne? I read about you a while back in Tokyo Classified(almost contemplated applying). \:\) Everytime it starts dumpin` all you gotta do is just step outside your pad and you`re instantly in snow heaven, ya lucky bastard! So, please tell us how`s the snow been treating Naeba so far this season? My friend went the last weekend of last year and said the snow was pretty good and it was not "that" crowded.

Yes Yobo, the snows been on and off - got a good base now - thanks for the heavens sent 2 weeks ago..- not much for the last week - its shocking how quickly the snow starts to disapear if there is no top up and a sunny day... just been the light dusting (on and off) down at the Asagai level (900m) regular for the last week... we usually find a light dusting (1-4cm) at 900m means 5 to 15 or 20cm up the top of kags. no dumpings on the forecast for this weekend - but looking at the laws of averages(and not at the satelite picture) I'd guess the area'd be in for a good dump next week, I know I am!

Lorne, just had a look at the snodeck site and downloaded the movie. Great little flick. That double back flip is insane.

Where's my head at? I'm promising my head a night at snodeck for some pumping tunes, pizza and some filth boarding. I'll be the one with the outlandish tasmanian moves on the dancefloor. See you soon!

Gotta love the Jaxx.