Possibly my last one... Definitely this season at least. If i find a decent thai ski jo ill give it a whirl. I still might be able to ninja a day at togari, but thatll depend on the weather... wouldnt want to sully my first day there with a ride in the slush.

http://www.snowjapan...amabiko-no-oka/

Its probably over long, but you know me, If i get round to looking at it again in the near future ill edit out a couple of paragraphs or so.

Also, yes, ive discovered instagram so ive spent all morning playing with filters. Im thoroughly enjoying it :p

Peace out Japan skijos! :kiss:

Passports been sent off. Just got to kill time for a few weeks waiting for them to renew it. Its not like i dont have a three year visa in Japan to sit about and twiddle my thumbs :highfive: probably kicked out of my apartment next week. And have a place from April (shed let me stay earlier, but dont really wnat to burden her too much), so really just gonna spend 10 days staying in nozawa and burning up my season pass. Seems like a plan. Silver linings and all that.

Barring a miracle, id say yes. Im kinda excited at the idea (slightly less so about dragging a snowboard case and all my possessions around bangkok in 30 plus degree heat looking like a pillock/easy mark). I reckons once i leave im only ever back here on holiday if im back. On the plus side if thailands a bit rubbish for jobs/pay, ill have my korean docs all organised and god to go for september which means i might score a job up at Gangwon do (assuming its still there) so i can tell you all about it in time for the winter olympics in 2018 or whenever it is.

was ur apartment linked to your job?

unfortunately, or fortunately since leopalace pilfered 40,000 yen just for moving out without any problems, damage or issues - i cleaned it top to bottom), yes.

I see so why the rush to leave Japan? Thought you loved it, esp. winter.

:confused:

haha.

I do love the mountains though. But ive never had a job ive enjoyed in Japan. Tell a lie, i loved the school i worked for in Saitama before coming here. But the company switched me to pro rata... theres always something in japan... :) Loved teachng in korea, loved the people, the country, and just the whole place. Its great. Plus, no mukade or huntsman spiders, just the ever present threat of north korea doing something daft.

green. No lie! im the grandson of an excommmunicated catholic. So im claiming that as the reason why i supported celtic as a kid, and why i therefore like green. Though it might be green eyes.

green. No lie! im the grandson of an excommmunicated catholic. So im claiming that as the reason why i supported celtic as a kid, and why i therefore like green. Though it might be green eyes.

**shakes his head in disgust**

hey now!! we're both scotland supporters in here!

:rollabout: :rollabout: :rollabout: :rollabout: :rollabout: :rollabout: :rollabout: :rollabout: :slap:

haha, its an AWESOME report! best yet as far as im concerned. :p

Really liked layering filters on the pics. Got a bit carried away, but well... you know :)

Hey Ippy,

Can you do some of your Bankok reports on some special places.......................with lot's of pictures :evilgrin:

Don't do any of that layering filter crap on them though.

Good luck on your move mate

Thanks dude, but i like filters now and shall use them somewhat extensively and in as disgusting a manner as possible :p