Rather than keep pestering Mike with PMs, I thought I'd open this up and ask for any travel suggestions/recommendations on how to get to Kiroro and Rusutsu from Annupuri. I don't have a car so am relying on public transport. Thanks in advance for any help. :thumbsup:

Day trip Tubby. I know I can get buses from Hirafu (though am not sure of times) but wondered if there's anything going from over here.

Edit:- Just looked at the Niseko resort Map and found a bus timetable for Rusutsu! :doh: Looks like I can get a Donan bus leaving Annupuri at 08.01 and arriving at Rusutsu at 09.30. Hopefully there'll be enough powder left for me! :D

Buses leave from Hirafu welcome center for Rusutsu at 8:30am.

Cost is 1000Yen. each way.

Returns about 4pm...

6 hour pass at Rusutsu is about 4500 yen..

First bus from Annapuri to Hirafu is 8am... you wont make it on the Niseko United shuttle bus..

Buses for Kiroro leave about 8 or 8:30 i think from HIrafu welcome center..

that is all i know.. :)

To get to Kiroro (the direct bus service from Niseko ceased on 31 January):

Niseko Bus - Northern Resort 8:26am to JR Kutchan (9:25)

JR Kutchan 9:42 to Otaru 11:00

Chuo Bus from bus stop 6 at JR Otaru 11:30 - Kiroro Resort (about 45mins).

All fares around Y1,000 each.

Had a couple of powder days at uncrowded Kiroro this week.

Thanks blu - that's excellent info though it sounds like a bit of a mission given that I won't be riding much before noon! :sadface: Maybe I should have borrowed a leaf out of gozaimaas' book and gone car danchi style!! There's always next year! :D

Popped into the Hirafu Welcome Centre today (to buy my Rusutsu ticket) and discovered that there's still a bus service to Kiroro! Sadly for me, it's only running on Tuesdays and Thursdays so I can't go! :sadface: For those that can, it leaves Hirafu at 08:30 (arriving at Kiroro at 09:45) and leaves Kiroro at 17:00 (returning to Hirafu at 18:20), plus at the moment there's a special campaign price of 5,000Yen including lift ticket. :thumbsup: