Lots of wrongs don't make a right, and those other companies aren't as associated with getting away from life and all its pressures, commercial ones being some of them, into the backcountry. JJ talks about it that side of snowboarding all the time in his films. I don't pay that much attention, but the Rossi boards he rode seemed to have nice designs with less conspicous logos. That Jones one is about the most conspicuous one I've ever seen!

I totally agree. I would love there to be a different graphic on the base. As well, after watching Further, I get the feeling that there is a lot of BS that goes into the 'get away from it all' catch phrase.

Yes but it is still a great vid and he rips.

I have spent all my life walking around with Billabong and Quicksilver plastered over my teeshirts in every available font.

If you can make money from doing what you love and he does put his balls on the line then go for it rather him than some corporate fat cat (although I am sure there is one at Nidecker)

Thanks for the review BM. Really interested in yours and others feedback on

powder boards especially ones that perform amongst the trees.

+1 :thumbsup: Can't wait to see what my Khyber rides like! :D

Yes I will have to work out stance as it looks a bit different maybe one forward of furtherest back.

I tried to screw in about 6 different screws without bindings but none will go in easy, I think I will take it back to Mainpeak and get them to screw them in.

Hi Seemore

Did you get the problem sorted out at MainPeak?

Yes I will have to work out stance as it looks a bit different maybe one forward of furtherest back.

I tried to screw in about 6 different screws without bindings but none will go in easy, I think I will take it back to Mainpeak and get them to screw them in.

Hi Seemore

Did you get the problem sorted out at MainPeak?

Cheers Snowpony yes just had to use some ride binding srews that seemed to go in better than the Burtons they are pretty tight though

No it was as if the original die (i think that is the word) didn't cut the thread properly I have 3 new boards in the house and none of the had a problem screwing in.

I even peeled off the loctite but still wasn't comfortable screwing them in as I thought it might thread the hole.

There are worse things in life than a tight hole though :lol: