Hey Snowdude, great suggestion...and I would...except...

They call on a private number and I have not actually talked to a human being - ever.

The first call was a 5.30am wake up, I was on about hour 4 of sleep and am currently on the road back from an auto immune condition so I need EXTRA sleep, not less. I was dopey, answered the call in a panic and then upon hearing the instruction to PRESS 1 to continue, did.

I've done a little bit f research and it seems the auto dialer gets thousands of people at once and directs people who press 1 to the next phase of the prerecorded spiel. I think they get information from you 'to confirm your identity', and may end up in a live person, but certainly not in the beginning.

Since then I answered the next few private number calls, and they were the same, so I hung up.

Then I just let a few ring out. Now I am rejecting every private number call (and getting a nice little log of exact times they called in the process).

But they don't give up!!

Next step will be the telecommunication industry's ombudsman...

Wow that sucks, I hope you can get this sorted out, must be so damm annoying.

So I guess he liked the first song?

Yep, he told me I should be on American idol then he hung up on the second song. It was Justin Biebers's Baby baby baby.. oohh.

The kids thought it was pretty funny. :happyshades: