("can you switch my gopro on? is it on? Is the red light flashing? You sure?")

Sounds like a good line that. :evilgrin:

:shifty: yeah...never heard that on the hill. Ever. :lol:

Have they come up with a remote yet with a light on it that would be the easiest way I would think.

Seemore

[Have they come up with a remote yet with a light on it that would be the easiest way I would think.

yeah gopro3 has wifi (connect to it with your phone) and a remote

wifi is really cool imo. it means you can see what its recording, and line it up properly.

no more 2 hours of footage looking at the sky type problems.

alternatively, you could carry a mirror? lol

[Have they come up with a remote yet with a light on it that would be the easiest way I would think.

yeah gopro3 has wifi (connect to it with your phone) and a remote

wifi is really cool imo. it means you can see what its recording, and line it up properly.

no more 2 hours of footage looking at the sky type problems.

alternatively, you could carry a mirror? lol

Hi anything what do you mean see what it's recording? how do you do that?

Seemore

Now, why would you want to do that, Will? That'd be multitasking, and us blokes are notoriously not good at that (just ask any female!).

I routinely use the internet on my laptop while watching the Teeve. It's not like there's a need to watch every single second of the TV show - they catch you up every couple of minutes.

You need to get the wifi backpack, or the new GoPro 3, and then you get an app for your iphone (android apparently coming soon) and you can watch what you are recording in real time.

Cool i just bought the 3 i havent opened it yet but looking forward to it

Seemore

• 1 month later...

Just brought a Smith Helmet, (Last season just a wooly hat so giving the helmet a go this time round),But i noticed that it came with a 3year replacement guaranty that if the helmet break in result of a crash take it back to the dealer and get 70% of your next helmet, good ploy to keep buying smith products but its also good to know that they are looking after your safety in away...