Hi All

Been browsing this forums for a while now and i though i might ask you guys a question.

I am planing to go to Nozawa and Myoko 2013 first week of Feb. I was wondering is it better to buy tickets through agent here in Australia or is it better to get them my self over there ?

Thanks

get them from your hotel. Almost every hotel in myoko has discount passes or passes plus lunch for super cheap. Hell, if the owner likes you they might even have a season pass or two theyre willing to let you play with :)

get them from your hotel. Almost every hotel in myoko has discount passes or passes plus lunch for super cheap. Hell, if the owner likes you they might even have a season pass or two theyre willing to let you play with :)

Hi thank you very much for that, i might email my resort where i am staying and asked them if i can sort this out before i get there,

Thanks

sorry as this is my first time going to nozawa and myoko, i just wanted to ask what transport do you guys recommend from narita airport ?

Also has anyone stayed at this hotels and do you recommend them.

Nozawa

Gasthof Schi-Heil

Myoko

Hotel Windsor

Thanks in advance for you time.

We are going to Myoko in January, last trip we did a "tourist week" in Seoul, ferry back to Osaka and train to Myoko Kogen Station and local bus to the resort. This time we are travelling up the East Coast (where possible) and across to the West Coast then down to Myoko Kogen again, all by train. As I recall, the bus stops pretty damned close to the Windsow, or a very short walk. If you tell the driver, he'll let you off (mostly).

Nozawa Onsen, you'll be off at the station and bus to the resort, might not go quite exactly to your accom, but near enough.

Both good places, you'll have a ball! For rail timetables etc check the JR site. I'll get the link and pm it to you.

We are going to Myoko in January, last trip we did a "tourist week" in Seoul, ferry back to Osaka and train to Myoko Kogen Station and local bus to the resort. This time we are travelling up the East Coast (where possible) and across to the West Coast then down to Myoko Kogen again, all by train. As I recall, the bus stops pretty damned close to the Windsow, or a very short walk. If you tell the driver, he'll let you off (mostly).

Nozawa Onsen, you'll be off at the station and bus to the resort, might not go quite exactly to your accom, but near enough.

Both good places, you'll have a ball! For rail timetables etc check the JR site. I'll get the link and pm it to you.

Thanks for your assistance JA much appreciated.