there are alot of twins out ther and they are all different - my ones are great on the groomers - better than my old bandits

not so good in heavy pow (cos of the centre mount) but good in light pow.

sorry to mention the S word again..... but in Switzerland I noticed that a far greater % of skiers still used the old lons and shapeless variety, whereas I dont seem to see them in japan very often.

Markie, you can set up polls so that you have to vote to see the results, or so that anyone can see them. This one is the former. barok prolly doesn't want to screw up the poll by voting irrelevantly, just so he can see the results.

Another example of someone posting a poorly considered poll...

Quote:
Originally posted by Ocean11:

Another example of someone posting a poorly considered poll...[/QB]
Thanks Ocean but I recently discovered the damn poll system AUTOMATICALLY selects the option of viewing only after voting which is retarded, it sould be the other way around. You have click the tiny little box saying "advanced options" to disable this feature. So all my polls since are that way. Dont blame blame the stupid system darn.gif
 Quote:
Originally posted by barok:
i wanna see, but i can't cuz I can't vote, so I am complaining

*whine*
here is the current voting

old straight skiis 2
racing shape carvers 9
Fat freerider shaped 7
twintips 7
 Quote:
Originally posted by jared:
there are alot of twins out ther and they are all different - my ones are great on the groomers - better than my old bandits
not so good in heavy pow (cos of the centre mount) but good in light pow.
So what do you ski on? Just wondering.