live ski report from Shirakaba kogen kokusai ski resort

Its mens day today here so couldnt resist going just 1000yen for an all day pass.

Currently it is snowing, just about to get up on the slopes will let you all kno what the conditions are like later !

Ok thats all for now time to rip up some snow!

Not a joke not a gay club! LOL

Here has kids day, Ladies day and mens day, will upload a pic of my pass later!

Anyway lunch time update, still snowing lightly with intermittent heavy spells.

Snow at the top ranges from powder on hard packed to pure powder with still lots of untouched as their are only a handful of people here.

At the bottom is very interesting it ranges from pow on top of ice to soft but extremely sticky patches, so as your sliding fast you suddenly hit a sticky patch which almost throws you of f your skis when they come to a sudden stop!

Considering it is April, if you avoid the bottom then the conditions are pretty good considering the time of year!

Time to service my stomach with my tasty home made sandwiches before hiting the slopes for possibly the last time for this season.

Final update for the day, after absolutely piking it down witj snow a short time ago it has stopped and brightened up but the wind is so strong all lifts and gondola have stopped so that will do me for he day!