are the lockers of a decent size? ie can you fit your board bag and other stuff in there?

is it the sort of system that you put in your money (how much is it anyway?) and then every time you open it you have to pay?

thanks.

47 lockers are revoulting (at the end of the day) and not nearly enough to go around. G lockers are ace. Heaps of all different shapes and sizes.

Both places have lockers that will fit a large bag.

IMHO, i would aim to make G your base. It has a much better facility at the bottom than does 47, also I think it takes you more directly to the better areas of teh combined resort. 47 on its own sucks alot, unless you are ducking the ropes (or so i hear).

yeh i think i will make G my base. its closer to the bus stop back to T-town aswell. so im going to dump my stuff in a locker at G, and then get a shuttle to 47 (to redeem free pass) and then probably wont go back to 47 (base wise.)

yes, you can do that.

one very slight hitch: you may have to pay a y1000 depo on the pass that is redeemed by reverse vending machine* at the end of the day. There may be a 1% chance that as your pass must be collected at 47, the depo can only be redeemed at 47. In the past I have however redeemed my depo on a G pass one week later at 47.

ps - a better way to get to 47 from G would be to buy a 1 ride on the gondola and then ride down to 47 from the top (i thing that the G gondola drop off lines you up with a run to 47 to get you full mountain pass). Probably 2x the price, but...

i chose goryu. good locker system. only hitch was that the pass i won didnt let you have access to goryu. it was only h47.

at the end of the day i went down the 3km run that you take from the top of line E in h47 to goryu. it was, to say the least a friggin nightmare. it had been snowing so the visibility was so bad, i felt like i was a boarding time bomb. "f-en sketchy" was an understatement!