• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Where and what do you play Chris??       Yes, i did back in March - I'll dig out my info!

Nice!   Right, back to Kagura then. When I was there last March, they had both Ride and K2 stuff, no surprise really being the same company and all that! It cost 1,000 Yen to hire, or rather demo

Weekend off the snow for me. Heading down to Tokyo for the marathon on Sunday. (seemed like a good idea last summer!)

& how did you get on MagSeven???

It went alright thanks Mick, the Mrs and I got round in a slow and steady 4:22 (was aiming for 4:30) and I really enjoyed it believe it or not. It was my first, but I don't think it'll be my last.

The bonus was that I've had a great ski season this winter as I was in good shape from the start thanks to the marathon training through the autumn!

Nice one! :clap: You must be well pleased to have beaten your target time. A few of my friends have done the London marathon and they too, got sufficient a buzz out of it to want to do another....and another! Although I've been asked to do one and quite like the idea of the challenge, the fact is that I just hate running! :lol: