I'm planning a trip for a few friends coming over in March, and I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for some good resorts with a good terrain park set up. I spent some time at Alts a while ago and remember that was probably the best park I have been to in JP, but just wondering if that is still the case. If anyone knows how Alts' park has started out this season or know of any other good resorts to check out please let me know

Cheers!

I'm planning a trip for a few friends coming over in March, and I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for some good resorts with a good terrain park set up. I spent some time at Alts a while ago and remember that was probably the best park I have been to in JP, but just wondering if that is still the case. If anyone knows how Alts' park has started out this season or know of any other good resorts to check out please let me know

Cheers!

Not a parkist myself, but from what I gather from the Alts home page, their more advanced park features will be placed on the Nekoma side this year. There are also some park features open at Alts, but the big one they will not have open this year is the half-pipe. See their home page for details.

For reference, here is a map of which lifts they are running this year:

gallery_10844_55_816876.png

Green: Lift operating daily

Yellow: Lift operating only on weekends and holidays

Red: Lift shut down all season.

Thanks for the feedback guys - looks like alts have really scaled back operations this year, i am not sure why they are placing more of their features on the Nekoma side..

Nango looks decent and might be worth a trip! I agree with everyone, I am not sure why you would waste your time in the park on a powder day!!