This season I decided to get the JTB 29 resort pass, as it includes 3 of my favorite resorts and was the same price as a season pass for just one of those resorts. The pass is good for both Cortina and Norikura. As these 2 resorts are linked, does it mean I can get a day pass for both resorts? Or does it mean that I can only get a day pass for one or the other on any given day?

If anyone who has the JTB pass can help me on this one I would be grateful.

Neck.

That ticket seems like a good deal. Online it says that you can only use it at one place in a day. But check it out when you go the first day- if they just give you a lift ticket who's stopping you going and getting another one at a different place? But they may get you to swap the season ticket for a lift ticket, then swap it back at the end of the day. If that happens then you are stuck.

They stamp the date in the little booklet so I think it would be difficult to get 2 on the same day, unless they simply don't look at the booklet properly when you go for your second of the day...

Alexski, the 29 are all over Japan, with 4 in Hakuba area, a couple in the Myoko area, 1 in the Shiga area and a bunch of ones furthar south and in other prefectures, including Gifu, Hokkaido and Niigata.

It is a very good deal!