Hello!

I'm in Japan on business trip and seems I'll be here for some time... But I don't have my equip with me. Is it possible to buy some used snowboard, boots etc. in Tokyo?

Please advise!

Thanks! Hope to see J-mountings soon!

Aleksey

there is one place i know of. Its on the fourth floor in one of the shops on the big street that sells all the snowboard stuff. The only reason i know if its existence is because it also stocks bataleon and seems to be the only place in tokyo you can find more than just the jib/park boards. If youre on that street just walk down the street and look for the little sandwich board advertising bataleon on the street. Its not altogether easy to see, but it shouldnt be too much bother. They have some decent stuff, but well, like everything in japan its freaking pricey. You might actually be better off just getting yourself a mail forwarder or something and buying on craigslist/ebay if im honest. Or maybe someone here is selling some of their gear.

Dear SJ dudes, please can we has classifieds? I know you said theyre more trouble than theyre worth, but really just section it off, have a buyer beware statement refusing all and any liability, and lets have it :)

Look for shops called Book Off or Hard Off.....these are 2nd hand shops that sell almost everything. More and more are now selling sporting goods, however the quality of merchandise can vary greatly....you have to have a good rake around but you should find some decent gear