Not long now till the NHL season starts again! Can't wait! I must say I was surprised by the amount of chat here on the playoffs last year. I think it's time for San Jose to life the cup next year.

Anyone interested in some fantasy hockey? No better way to follow the season I think. I've created a head-to-head league for SJ people on Yahoo fantasy and am looking for some managers.

League name: Max 30 Characters Password: fantasy

Drop a message in here if you need help finding it.

Go Sharkssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was at game 7 vs Detroit, btw....AWESOME. F the Canucks!!!

But srsly looking forward to the season, Sharks should do well this year.

I always laughed at their inept performances in the past in the playoffs but I feel i'm cheering for them a bit now. I had Clowe, Boyle, Pavelic, Niemi in my fantasy team last year and they got me over the line!

Other points to ponder - when will Crosby be back and will he be the same player? How will the Flyers go after trading captain and assistant in the off-season?

i find the best way to follow it is through fantasy hockey. makes you read all the latest news online and learn about players you would have normally had no interest in. the highlights on nhl.com are pretty awesome too. but this is coming from an aussie who has see very few real games on tv so that is usually enough for me.

• 2 weeks later...