It's less than a month to go until the start of the Rugby World Cup 2011 in New Zealand with most countries having already announced their teams, some arriving as early as next week.

Anyone care to make any predictions at this early stage?

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Because no one knows which God it is....is it the Catholic God or the Proddy God? If its the wrong God, then I fear nobody would be able to save her

All blacks in the same pool as France

South Africa not playing too well at the moment.

Australia beaten by Tonga recently.

All Blacks Vs France final

Going on current form New Zealand should take it out, but that hasn't helped them in the last 5 campaigns.. The world cup is up grabs for any team that can put it all together and rise to the occasion. It's hard to imagine not seeing them there in the final in their home country though.

All Blacks Vs Wallabies final

A family of rugby supporters headed out last Saturday to do their Christmas shopping.

While in a sports shop, the son picked up an England rugby shirt and said to his sister: "I've decided to be an England supporter and I would like this for Christmas."

His sister was outraged and promptly whacked him round the head, telling him to go talk to his mother. Off goes the little lad with the white rugby shirt in hand and finds his mother.

"Mum?"

"Yes son?"

"I've decided I'm going to be an England supporter and I would like this shirt for Christmas".

The mother is outraged and promtly whacks him around the head, saying: "Go talk to your father". Off he goes with the rugby shirt in hand and finds his father.

"Dad?"

"Yes son?"

"I've decided I'm going to be an England supporter and I would like this shirt for Christmas".

The father is outraged and promptly whacks his son around the head and says: "No son of mine is ever going to be seen in THAT!"

About half an hour later they're all back in the car, heading towards home. The father turns to his son and says: "Son, I hope you've learned something today."

The son says: "Yes Dad I have."

"Good son, what is it?"

The son replies: "I've only been an England supporter for an hour and already I hate you Aussie bastards."

In 1983 3 kids were playing in the street in Sydney when they were hit by a train. They all go to heaven and God says to them, "You weren't supposed to die, you were all supposed to live out your lives. This was not your time. To make it up to you, I'll let you choose what you want to do with your life. Take a running jump off of that cloud over there, and as you're flying back down to Earth, shout out what you want to do. And so it shall be."

The 1st kid takes a running leap and shouts "Lawyer" and so, 20 years later, he is a very successful lawyer, making lots of money, with an upcoming appointment to the Bench.

The 2nd kid takes his turn and shouts "brain surgeon" and so, 20 years later, he is the most admired man in his field of medicine and making a ton of money saving lives.

The 3rd kid goes to take his turn, and as he runs he trips over his own feet and stumbles of the cloud muttering "stupid clumsy arsehole." 20 years later, he's playing the back line for the Wallabies.

Eddie Jones takes the Wallabies out for a training run and first up he tells everyone to assume their normal position. So they all go and stand behind they goalposts and wait for the conversion.

The Wallabies rugby practice was delayed nearly two hours today after a player reported finding an unknown white powdery substance on the practice field.

Head coach Eddie Jones immediately suspended practice while police and federal investigators were called to investigate. After a complete analysis, investigating forensic experts determined that the white substance unknown to players was the try line. Practice was resumed after special agents decided the team was unlikely to encounter the substance again.

An Englishman wanted to become an Irishman, so he visited a doctor to find out how to go about this. "Well" said the doctor, "this is a very delicate operation and there is a lot that can go wrong. I will have to remove half your brain". "That's OK" said the Englishman. "I've always wanted to be Irish and I'm prepared to take the risk".

The operation went ahead but the Englishman woke to find a look of horror on the face of the doctor. "I'm so terribly sorry!!" the doctor said. "Instead of removing half the brain, I've taken the whole brain out". The patient replied, "No worries, mate!!"

"I say 'no worries' all the time. Does that mean I'm an Aussie??"

"There's a simple test to find out... Just ask yourself the following question - when someone mentions 'New Zealand Lamb', what do you want to do to it?"

"Ha ha, throw it in an oven, mate, with loads of potatoes."

"You're safe!"