Help please

Can anyone tell me where to find info on park building I can print out / order for the groomer drivers at my local hill (I'll have someone translate it). They really have no idea what size/proportions a table should be.

I hope some quality instructions + some beer will result a better effort being made. They are trying, but some of what they have come up with so far is just dangerous.

thanks

I'm looking for yah - but as a start - tell them to make rollers - real easy to make, but alot of fun - and you can make 'em small or medium-sized and don't really have to worry so much about the design or landing.

I know you are looking for something bigger, based on your earlier posts, but it is probably a good place for your builders to start out.

One of the Japanese snowboarding mags has been running a series on "Master Piece" (sic) the people who build the park at Yanaba in Hakuba. They use shaped mounds of earth coz they don't get enough snow to have the park open all season. There should be some pointers in there and its already in Japanese. I can't remember which mag it was, sorry.