OK in Viz there is this corner called Roger's Profanisaurus.

Some of it rather naughty and rude.

I will post some here every so often, the particularly naughty ones in spoilers, because children don't know how to click on spoilers buttons.

Glasgow marathon:

n. A walk to the chip shop, tobacconist or off licence in your pyjamas, slippers and a coat.

knob clocker:

n. An inveterately curious fellow standing at the public urinal who takes the opportunity to surreptitiously eye up the opposition. A willy watcher.

largerlepsy:

n. (medical). Falling asleep suddenly when you have had one beer too many. "My client would content, your honour, that he has not drunk whilst in charge of his vehicle. Tragically, he suffers from a rare medical condition which is exacerbated by sitting down between the hours 5pm and 11pm, and had merely sunk into a lagerleptic coma whilst driving home from the pub".

gayby:

n. A roadside area where disgraced politicians park up in the middle of the night to look for badgers.

lol

funniest marathon I have ever seen was when I was in Hawaii at the same time as the Honolulu marathon. Its run in December, just before Xmas and starts EARLY morning to avod most of the heat. Of course I wasn't running, but had been out drinking and was sitting in Jack In The Box at about 3 or 4 am (just before the race was starting) and the place was FULL with people in running gear and numbered shirts chowing down on whoppers and double cheesebuger meals!! lol

Originally Posted By: RobBright
Not really that rude are they?

The ones posted so far aren't, no. As I said:

Originally Posted By: grungy-gonads
I will post some here ..... the particularly naughty ones in spoilers....

Yes, you did say that, not denying that.

was just passing comment.

Perhaps the numbness from profanity has been caused by over exposure from the media.