I'm just sat here resting and put the tv on. Silly me.

Anyway it's one of those travel/oishii hybrid programmes and theres a 60s ojisan along with a lady probably in here 20's. You know the kind, super squeaky high-pitched "kawaiiii" voice.

Driving me nuts but somehow I am compelled to listen to it. Do these girls speak like that in real life or is it just put on? Anyone here find them to be kawaii, or just extremely irritating like me.

Don't like the gruff 60fags a day type of voice either but...

Love going grocery shopping.... rolleyes

go-ju-hachi-ehnnnnnnn, hyaku-niju-ehnnnnn, ni-hyaku-sanju-ehnnnnnn....

drives me nuts!!

Pigeon toed walking and that stupid, idiodic Japanese chick style of clapping makes me want to slap somebody.

Originally Posted By: Tubby Beaver
also the "irrashimaseeeeeeeeeeeee" every 5 fooking seconds when you go into shops!! SHUT THE FOOK UP!!!! veryangry

And the way they seem to compete with each other to see who can say it loudest and most often! I had to ask someone what they were saying, after hearing it for a couple of weeks. Couldn't believe it until I listened REALLY carefully just once. Then I got it and from then it annoyed me!

haha yeah!! There is a guy that works in the meat section of my local supermarket, he only seems to be allowed out on Sunday mornings, but he shouts away to himself all the time, even if there are no customers near him......gets right under my skin!!

Was in a restaurant a few weeks ago and the waitresss there really squeaked out just like the silly girls on TV, we all burst out laughing everytime she squeaked at us.

We were glad to get out of there, because you could here her squeaky voice everytime she talked to the customers!