Have you ever dropped something and on impact ram your knees into your face. I have a few times but never to serious.

One of the guys I ski with at Whistler did it this year in Ruby Bowl on the Blackcomb Glacier and gave himself a severe concusion, knocked out a couple teeth and had to be airlifted off the mountain. He wears a full face now.

I burned my nose landing to far down and flat off cliff years back.

This year I came up short on an 8 meter grap and crunched huge. Couldnt walk that night and bruised ribs and cracked cartilage I think. I got bent sideways.

Originally posted by ILiveToSki:

[QB] Have you ever dropped something and on impact ram your knees into your face. ]

This past season when I wiped out at Omote Manza the inside of my right knee rammed straight up to my chin. That really re-aggrevated an already existing injury to the ligament. I had twisted it about a month earlier but I thought the injury was healing nicely. My right knee hasn't been the same ever since(it still aches). \:\( Gettin' old. *sigh*

I think you need to get hat knee checked out. I strain my knee once when my binding didnt release. Went to the doctor after 2 monthes and he told me what I did. seriously get it sorted before the season starts. Rehabing a knee takes at least a month or better yet two monthes.

Yup, I've returned home, for now. One thing's for sure...the snow won't be the same. \:\( It's a shame my time in J-Land couldn't last longer(at least for one more season). You never know...I may be back again someday. ;\) Keep sliding y'all