Just watched the bond flick On Her Majestys Secret Service this lunchtime. Love that movie, haven't seen it for quite a while. There's some really great ski chases in it - didn't remember that as clearly.

Any other cool ski/board chases in movies anyone can recommend? (Talking non-ski movies here, but normal flicks that have ski chases in them).

Well that TripleX movie has Vin Diesel racing against an avalanche. It`s all CGI and looks kinda phony.

But the topper is in the movie Better off Dead, where John Cusak wins the K12 race against the jock who stole his girlfriend. He does it on one ski in an attempt to get away from the paperboy, to whom he owes 2$

I want my two dollars mad.gif

\:D

Theres a few other bond ski chases isn't there?

Another good one in For Your Eyes Only (if you can just pretend it isn't a 60 year old Roger Moore.) lol.gif

• 10 months later...

Saw A View to a Kill (what kind of title is that?!) the other night a Bond flick. At the beginning there's a snowboard chase and 120 year old Moore is doing his stuff, and when he boards across a lake the music turns to California girls. I think that would be too much cheese even for cheeseman! lol.gif