Just wondering if anyone from tokyo is heading to niseko around the 5th to the 10th of december??? if so, if they are interested in driving 2 strapping young lads from australia, we will help cover the cost of petrol???

HAHA....if not, can any of u friendly japanese lving folks tell me a rough price on transfers..plane or train??? (i know u know fatty) thanxs

I dont know cause Ive never been. But a plane ticket these days is about 10000 man one way. the cheapest way to go is the ferry that I know of. Dont think many people will drive to niseko.

ask danz he goes there a bit find out how he puts it together.

hey,...

I will answer the call...

last year I took 3 trips...ANA had this deal where you could get 1-way plane tix anywhere in the country for 10000...trick was the reservation period was a 2 week window that was 3months before the actual departure date...so i booked my dec. trip in oct...jan trip in nov...

but I havent seen them this year...anybody got some new tips??

sorry couldnt help more...

danz

The standard one way fare between Tokyo and Sapporo is 28000, busy season 30000. Air Do has s lightly chaaper fares (23000, 25000). I am pretty sure that the first part of December is still considered a normal fare period.

1. ana.co.jp lists cheap deals.

2. You can use miles with respective mileage club partner members (ANA is a part of Star Alliance).

3. From Sapporo to Niseko, bus fare is 2500 o/w.

4. Package deal is the most cost effective if timing matches.