>Only time I got on the train was to go in for those beers we had CB. Cuban place is good but pretty expensive...the beers in the station were a lot easier on the wallet.

yeah, what happened to being able to drink anywhere in Japan without being kicked out?!?! Davo and I were kicked outta Hankyu at Umeda for standing around drinking beer. Anybody know the 2nd floor close to the entrance to Hankyu train stn where the supermarket is on the left if youre facing Hankyu stn main gate? They have fantastic beers in there! They used to have more imports than now - they lost a few good Belgian and German beers sjangry.gif Still, good selection compared with any other supermarket.

Has anybody else been kicked outta some public place drinking a beer? ...we happened to go back and have one more before hopping oin the zombie train home \:D

I always have street beers, Japan is awesome for it. I have never been moved on. When I worked for Nova we used to drink right at the station exit where the school was and nobody would say anything. There is a bridge out the back of my station which we always hang out on and affectionately call it the Bridge Bar!! lol.gif I love street beers!!