Money involved, gooooood. cool.gif

3 important points

a) you parents are paying money so you have demands

B) the travel agency doesn't like to loose money so will met your demands

c) the lead professor is with 99% certainty taking commission from the travel agency so its not in his best interest if the trip is canceled.

So what you parents could do is, get your representative to the travel agency and tell them that you want your kids to snowboard or else you are not sending them to the trip. ;\)

lol.gif

You big cynic Tsonda!!!

What goes on at this school is pretty inspirational - the organising teacher would not be getting anything out of this except maybe a trip to the snow (I am not even sure if that is provided for him - he may be paying his own way)....

I would much rather work with them to expand options than demand it as a right.

But thanks! ;\)

skiing is not a bad option in my book, sure he can ride a board, but the skiing would broaden his horizons and allow to hang out with his mates on the slopes more, which its seems is the big thing for this trip, besides you dont fall on your ass when you are learning to ski, it's your side.

Also you never know, he might be good at skiing and pick it up really fast, he does have 'snow sense' which is a big thing when learning another discipline on the snow.

Who knows he might end up liking it more than snowboarding.

Life is about experiences and this would be a good one.

Originally Posted By: SG
Who knows he might end up liking it more than snowboarding.
speechless-smiley-040.gif

Originally Posted By: SG
Life is about experiences and this would be a good one.

\:\) I agree. Thanks.

I think the key is when push comes to shove and he CAN'T snowboard on the trip, only ski, does he still want to go? I think the answer will be yes. He'll prob make shallow complaints for the 1st day or 2 but the banter with his mates will overide his unhappiness at not boarding. Let him choose