Something strange going on. I seem to be able to connect to the server to get my emails using Outlook, but it's just not moving. So I'm not gettin my mails and I wouldn't know how to delete them or whatever the problem is. I want to avoid contacting 'support' at OCN so any ideas? Thanks

Not 100% sure what your issue is...but...

I recently had an issue where I could draw my emails down on a webmail thingy but not through outlook...?... It was driving me nuts!

I had to disable my antivirus system, reboot the computer, check all the email settings once again (they were fine) and presto - the emails came through. When I enabled the antivirus it still worked...?..

Just keep trying everything - something will work at some time!

Kev,

It is possible that there is a HUGE email that will not load into Outlook. As mentioned above, get to the email by webmail (go to the ISP site and they should have a webmail - read your mail- link. You'll need your username and password to access it, find the problem and then delete it.

OTOH, it could just be a mountain of spam. (Suggest you use something like MailWasher to check headers at ISP server, delete those you do not want to read and then d\l the ones you do!)

OR, Thunderbird - a far better client (IMHO) than Outlook. Of course, if you need to be able to use the meeting and calendar thingy, then Outlook is OK.

I just hate it when things like this happen. No changes made to the system but suddenly it all goes balls up and you have no idea what to do. It's infuriating and often takes up huge chunks of time.

\:\(

Good luck mate

giggsy,

That is typical of the "huge monster email blocking the queue" that I mentioned. ISP deletes, then all is clear again.