I just ordered an mp3 player and I am looking forward to listening to some 'podcasts' while in the gym.

I searched a bit on google and there are some podcasting sites however the content seems to be quite old and a bit lame. Can anyone point me to some decent podcasting sites?

I didnt get an ipod so I cant access itunes. I guess I can download it for my PC though - is it worth accessing or can I get the same stuff elsewhere.

I wouldn't go that way. Find what you are interested in. Find them that way. I went to some general places once and was just overwhelmed - with what turned out to be total bollocks.

The only podcase I have enjoyed is the Ricky Gervais one and a few Guardian ones. I soon grew weary.

I dont have the mp3 player yet but its a creative one with just drag and drop in windows explorer, no drivers or software (I despise companies like Sony that force you to install all kinds of crap to do simple file transfer)

I downloaded Juice last night from sourceforge and that works great for getting the latest podcasts as mp3 or mp4. I guess now I just drag drop them to the mp3 player.

I found tons of good podcasts on BBC website. Will check The Guardian too tonight...

Main podcasts I subscribe to are

9 news

ASX market report

ASX investor education

and a few surf company ones.

There's a ton of crap ot there, so ya just gotta go through the BS to find the informative/ interesting ones.