X-Country Skiing near Sapporo? Used sports store?

I was wondering if anyone knows of some good trails in or near Sapporo for cross country skiing. I'm not interested in paying for a full up "nordic center", but if there are any local parks at the edge of town that have trails, or even better, somewhere close by where snowmobiles frequent so I won't have to cut trail. Looks like I could get lots of miles along the river, but a more wooded area would be nice.

Also, does anyone know of used sporting goods stores in town?

Takino park has some trail and no snowmobiles. Not entirely sure of the spelling. The Olympic cross country track also has a few trails. Not sure if there are any fees.

Is you want used most of the second hand stores usually have some items.

Best place is a store cant remember the name at the moment I'll have to ask a friend but its located some where around s3 w2 ruffly. They have a good selection.

Originally Posted By: quattro
Best place is a store cant remember the name at the moment I'll have to ask a friend but its located some where around s3 w2 ruffly. They have a good selection.

Is that "Nissen Sports"? Sort of across the street (South) from Sapporo Sports and in the middle of the block?

Nissen sports is all very expensive new stuff- nothing used. I'm looking to get a cheap used set up for $50 or so. Can anyone reccomend a good used store? I know that "Hard off" is a chain that carries this kind of stuff. Is there one located anywhere is Sapporo?

there are many 2nd hand stores here the off store ( book, home, etc) oki doki and a few others.

I know of a used ski store in Toyohira ku. Its near the green dome and xebio sport. dont know of the name . its located just up and to the left of the McDonalds at the intersection

http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=43.027239,141.409149&spn=0.010353,0.028667&z=16&om=1