Hi all, I got some really good advice here a while ago and just have a few more questions \:\)

My friends and I have decided on doing a skiing day trip to Karuizawa during our Japan trip in mid Feb. In my last thread people advised that there might not be English speaking instructors and suggested I contact the resort to ask, but I can't find an email address listed on the site. I've also never organised anything like this before, so I'm not sure exactly what we need to book beforehand or how seen we need to do it. Any advice?

My suggestion? Call the Karuizawa Prince Hotel:

http://www.princejapan.com/KaruizawaPrinceHotel/index.asp

...and ask them whether they can arrange an English instructor for you as day visitors (it's their little resort, close to the station, that we guess you'll be skiing on). Even if they can't arrange their own instructor, I'm sure they'll be able to suggest someone else who can.

Chisa - there's no time like the present. The sooner you book the instructor, the less chance someone else will...

And as it's an international hotel chain I'd be amazed if they don't have someone who can speak English well on reception - just ask when you call.