Hee hee - I just got the funniest Powerpoint about him! It ranks him as the number one fornicator in front of John Holmes, Rock Hudson etc - because he is just about to SCR#W over the entire Aussie population!! I had to laugh!

Seriously. He seems a nice enough bloke. A complete nerd, well educated, religious family man. Not that dissimilar to old Johnnie Howard in actual fact. He is good at listening to his PR and promotional people and embraced the new era of campaigning via the internet, and developing good branding for the labor party.

I have personal concerns with some of the policies he is talking about implementing - but I do beleive his intention is good, and he is passionate about running Australia well.

LOL!

Trying the be impartial in this discussion - but I am a Liberal girl through and through...

...my bet is on 'ruining' - but time will tell.

As others have said before me - the Left is looking quite right wing and the Right is becoming more left wing - they are now a much of a muchness...

Nothing changes in Politics. Parties are very loud and vocal about the failings of the government and how they'd do it better when they are not in power, but the second that they get in power they do exactly the same as the other nobs that they were complaining about and guess what they do??!! They just start banging on about the failings of the new government and how they'll improve things when they get back in power.....its total nonsense, nothing changes. What they'd be better doing, instead of shouting at each other and slagging each other across the room, they'd be better working together and making the place better for everyone!!

Politicians are blood sucking maggots!! \:D