Not really too clued up on this ski business, but a mate of mine wants to pick up some Salomon 1080`s cheap online. I saw them in a magazine. Those things are so fat he might as well buy a snowboard instead, but anyway, he wants a pair of groin splitters. Does anyone know any decent online stores with big discounts, last years models...etc?

I like big butts.

My babies are pretty fat. Especially for only having two pairs of skis.

Fattwins super fats are a bit bigger though.

Nothing like floating though the powder on some huge boards though. No other feeling like it.

Quote:
Originally posted by Fattwins:
Yes I do have a wide range from the Vs to the biggies but most of the time Ill be on my LBFs
Whoa, you lost me there, fattie. I want some fat skis! waaaah! " title="" src="graemlins/cry.gif" />

My dream is to have 5 pairs of skis

1080 as Backcountry ski with super light binding. Maybe Silvretta 404 binding or a light Fritchi binding. But then to go with this I need the blue Scarpa Denali with custom liners. That would be real nice.

Bigstix 10.6 as Fat Ski

B2 as all mountain ski

Twintip as rock ski

Twintip as springtime corn snow and bump ski

oh yeah, and i want a few pair of skis, too:

1.) volkl g4 or gotama for arcing big, fat, fast turns through deep pow and crud, or that scot schmidt limited release pro model thing

2.) a mid-fat for most days (v-pro or big stix 8.6)

3.) some stiff as hell gs world cup stock race ski like a rossi 9x for going really fast on groomed

4.) some nice, light tele boards for when my skills finally pick up... I liked k2 once, perhaps i can find one of theirs.

anybody got a few extra man lying round?

Hey Crazy. I can hook you up with some Rossi 9X's. Just a few years old. Have a plate and everything.

I know you don't like to hear it but they are short. Somewhere in the 170-175 range. But most racing pros don't ski th elong boards anymore.

I used to use 204 k2s and for speed sometimes 210s just dont need that anymore. When I bought the 1080s that was as big as they went. The Vs were bought for a spring pipe jib ski got a steal of a deal. the Lbfs were bought with the idea that they blended the fat and mid fat ski, thus sking groomed wouldnt be a pain and I could open them up with control. I hate changing skis all day waste of ski time. The biggies were are for fun and loaning.

I have never been a big boy 5'7 150 to 160 pounds so most of those skis stand 10cms above me. If I was living in Canada and had a groomer all to myself then I would think about longer boards but this is Japan and groomers have crowds.

My last pair of 200s were a pair of viper 9.3s.

would like a pair of 185s or 190 fatties next year but I think the wife will get skis though.