Best place to board for a month & 1/2 (mid Feb-March '08)

Sorry if this has already been answered elsewhere, but I'm curious what you guys recommend for next February.

I'll be moving home from Tokyo, but have from about Feb. 15 through the end of March to snowboard in Japan before heading home. I've never snowboarded in Japan, but am looking for a good spot for myself (intermediate) and my boyfriend (fairly advanced) to board that has enough slopes so we won't get tired of them after six weeks and has decent snow that time of the season.

Will also be looking for a room to rent in the area if you know of any good places to look.

Thanks.

Happone

Hakuba 47

Shiga Kogen

Nozawa onsen

Kagura

Myoko

Niseko

Look at pass info for all of those resorts and the hotels in the areas above.

I wrote bad enough before but now my track ball mouse is jumping around making me write even worse.

I think there you can buy some sort of Hakuba multi resort pass from JTB or something... not sure but I think I heard my teachers talking it. Similar to the one you can win in the lottery. Would probably be perfect for you guys! Would be great value and an awesome way to spend the winter!

The JTB pass is for the otari area really and requires a good shuttle out everyday. Although it is easy to do it will cost 1000 yen a day as Otari and Hakuba dont work together on those shuttles.

Take a look at that whole list of resorts and then fire questions back.