I am having a bit of a dilemma,

i want to ship a board back to canada, but neither Kuroneko nor the Post Office accepts packages over 150 cm (the board is 154).

I checked for other threads related to this, but came up with nothing useful. Does anyone have any experience with this? Is UPS any good?

Mate, I just experienced the same., I bought a board from over East, same deal, just too long, so I hate to have it put on a Freight carrier byt Road. Unfortunately, for you, i think other than getting a friend to take it for you, it's gonna cost a fortune.

Why not send it to Hakuba C/O Fattwins, with a big red ribbon around it with a note saying: Here Domokun_72dpi, enjoy!

best wishes in finding a good postal source mate, that is a bugger of a situation. Perhaps you can cut 5 cms off? =(

Is that only for overseas that Kuroneko won't ship over 150cms? Because I used them to deliver my board from Yokohama to my new house, no probs. (I was just moving within Japan tho)

domokun just send it from the post office.

Oyuki, I just got back from the post office here and the guy told me that the max size for a package is 3metres. length + widgth + depth. a snowboard should be fine