• Yes
    • No
    • Not sure
    • Can you do another poll please?
  2. 2. Should I make a new poll?

• Yes please
    • No, don't need

nice one mantas. at least you won the verbal stoush

it's a lose lose situation when someone is brewing for a biff, and they can see that you're an easy drunk target. even if you'd answered different the end result would have been the same

"what you looking at?"

"nothing"

"you calling me nothing?"

Girl fights are definitely worse than guy fighting. When I worked as a Youth worker at a high school back home, it was pretty common for me to have to break up fights. The guys, would simply accept it and do some decent masculine posturing...." if he wasn't holding me back, you'd get it!!" type of stuff, but at least it would stop. But girls, ****, I'd get kicked and scratched and whatever as the girls STILL tried to get to each other, ripping each others hair out by the fistful. It really was like tackling an aggressive cat, claws out and spitting furiously and screaming bloody murder!!

I'm sure she goes through Walzing Matilda at least once or twice a night.... I'd only been to the Brunswick a couple of times. Once we arranged a Uni trip there with a school bus full of partiers... What a sick place that is! I thought it was pretty damn cool at the time but what a dive!!! --Probably makes some crack houses look like kindergardens. eek.gif \:D crazy.gif